ABOUT THE SHOW
«Classic Tradition» is the company’s fourth production, a show where Emilio Ochando (director, choreographer and dancer) gets carried away by his deepest interior, enjoying his vision of Spanish dance and flamenco.
A journey through the pieces of Spanish and flamenco dance that have marked his career: El Fandango de Doña Francisquita, El Vito, Seguiriyas, Alegrías, Maria de la O … A dynamic, enriching and full of experiences show.
Emilio dances alone but accompanied by live musicians: Loreto De Diego (cante), Daniel Jurado (guitar), Gonzalo Grau (piano, cello and percussion), who have drawn up their own versions of these classics.
- Fourth Prize for Classical Dance at the National Dance Competition in Valencia.
- First prize in the International Competition of Spanish Dance and Flamenco.
- Second prize for New Creators in Alcalá de Henares.
- Solo Choreography Award from the Spanish Dance and Flamenco Contest.
- First prize at TalentMadrid 2016.
- First prize in Group Choreography of the Spanish Dance and Flamenco Contest.
- Candidate for the 2018 MAX Awards for the best male performance and best revelation show (SIROCO)